Prof. Dr. René Remie can improve your skills, confidence and speed
Prof. Dr. René Remie has been training in refined surgical and microsurgical skills in his own Training Center in The Netherlands since 2002. He also trains in other places by arrangement. Prof. Dr. René Remie has more than 30 years of experience with experimental research and fulfils many teaching and training roles.
If you are:
· a biotechnician, scientist, vet or surgeon you might think of undertaking Module B “Experimental Research Techniques”. This will help your performance at work,and expand your range of new research techniques.
· A surgeon might also chose foe Moule A “MicrosurgicalTechniques” to increase confidence and speed in the operating theatre.
Training modules on offer
Module A; Microsurgical Techniques
5 days small group training (usually around 8 persons or other numbers by arrangement) Our lab has for you an own operating station with Zeiss binocular operating microscope, full set of microsurgery instruments and all materials you will need. You can wear anything you are comfortable in, we provide a white lab coat. You will experience hands on learning both in models and in living materials. This will typically involve blood vessel anatomises, nerve repairs, skin flap preparation and other techniques of special interest to participants by agreement before or during the module.
Module B; Experimental Research Techniques
5 days small group training (usually around 8 persons or other numbers by arrangement). Our lab has an own operating station with Zeiss binocular operating microscopes, a full set of microsurgery instruments and all other necessary materials. You will experience hands on learning both in models and in living materials. If appropriate for you this can include;
· pharmacology models, for infusion and sampling, for temporary occlusion stroke models, for transplantation models or any others specifically relevant to your needs.
· pharmacokinetic models, for infusion and sampling from arteries, veins, bile duct, gut or any other places relevant to your needs.
· toxicology models, for single dose, multiple dose acute and chronic study designs and performance.
· other techniques by agreement before or during the module.
See the website of the Surgical Skills Centre for more information: http://www.rrssc.eu/